Revenue Development ManagerCompany: Saint Andrew's United Church
Date Posted: June 6, 2017
Job Location: Halifax City
12 month contract position – 50%
Position Summary: Accountable to St. Andrew’s United Church through the Ministry and Personnel Committee , the Revenue Development Manager will work collaboratively with Council and under the guidance of the Lead Minister to develop and to lead a stewardship plan. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: develops/leads a revenue generation plan; secures funds from public and private sources to fund programs, services, administration and staff in accordance with St. Andrew’s vision, mission, and strategic plan: identifies/obtains revenue from a variety of sources e.g. the congregation, special projects, development of planned giving/bequests program, facility rentals, partnerships with other religious and community organizations, and fund-raising events.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Professional Certificates in areas of fund raising, an asset.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a direct fund raising role or proven track record in a related field required.
• Proven time management and problem-solving skills required.
• Demonstrated excellent organizational skills, strong communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills required.
• Demonstrated initiative, self motivation and ability to work independently with minimum supervision required.
• Experience working with volunteer organizations as asset.
• Experience in working in a similar position/environment an asset.
If interested in this opportunity, apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your cover letter and resume by July 7, 2017.
St. Andrew’s thanks all applicants for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Learn more about this Employer at www.standrewshfx.ca