Revenue Development ManagerCompany: Saint Andrew's United Church
Date Posted: September 6, 2017
Revenue Development Manager
12 month contract position – 50%
Saint Andrews United Church has reached a threshold of promise and opportunity!
This position will develop and lead a stewardship plan for St. Andrew’s, working under the guidance of the Lead Minister and Council. Responsibilities focus on heading a revenue generation plan and securing funds from public and private sources, in accordance with St. Andrew’s vision, mission, and strategic plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Professional Certification in areas of fund raising, an asset.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a direct fund raising role or proven track record in a related field.
• Demonstrated excellent organizational skills, strong communication (verbal and written), and interpersonal skills required.
• Experience working with volunteer organizations an asset.
If interested in this opportunity, apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your cover letter and resume by October 25, 2017.
St. Andrew’s thanks all applicants for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Learn more about this Employer at www.standrewshfx.ca